Sunday 10 July 2011

Critical Incident

I did my first live poetry reciting recently, at a crazy event called Critical Incident. The proof is here:


You can try to guess who in the pic is me. That's more fun than me telling you.

It might have made more sense if the proof was in the shape of a sound recording, but that wasn't the kind of record the organisers chose to keep. I can tell you I only missed one stanza and it was well received.

Do the news ever make you feel like that? They're giving you plenty of detail... but not on what you really want to know? Until you forget what you really want to know, and you just begin to believe that what they tell you is important.

Today a paper has been published for the last time in the UK. Will you miss their news?


No comments:

Post a Comment